This is a preview. Log in to read the full article. Don't have a log-in?
Netherlands: Health and safety
- Employers are required to ensure all aspects of their employees' health and safety and to seek an optimum level of safe working conditions. (See General)
- Employers and employees have various duties regarding health and safety. (See Duties on employers and employees)
- The nature of safety representation for employees depends on the size of their employer. (See Safety representatives)
- The Labour Inspectorate monitors compliance with health and safety legislation, conducts inspections of workplaces, and may take various actions where it finds breaches. (See Enforcement and penalties)
- There is no specific public occupational injury or illness insurance scheme. (See Compensation for injury or illness)
Access to the International Manual product requires a subscription