Webinar: Can HR Do That? Navigating Pay Equity with Legal on Your Side
The foundation of a successful pay equity strategy is built upon an open and collaborative dialogue across multiple stakeholders in an organization, especially the legal and HR functions. But even where priorities align, this is no small feat.
While all stakeholders may have the best of intentions, the nuances and sensitivities of pay equity often collide with the well-intended push for fair pay and greater workplace equality.
XpertHR and Littler facilitated a discussion on the practical approach to breaking down the organizational silos that often hinder collaboration and progress towards achieving pay equity. Littler attorneys Denise Visconti, shareholder in Littler's San Diego office and Patricia Martin, office managing shareholder in St. Louis, Missouri, and moderated by Sabina Mehmood, Pay Equity Leader at XpertHR, address the complexities of attorney-client privilege and the pay equity legislative landscape, what pay transparency really means for legal risk, and best practice for a proactive approach where all stakeholders align.
- Best practices for fostering collaboration across key stakeholder groups when addressing pay equity
- The importance of addressing pay equity issues proactively before they come to light
- Strategies for handling the top challenges of pay transparency
- Importance of privilege when it comes to pay equity: what can and what cannot under privilege
- Best practices and risk mitigation with regards to public disclosure
- And more!