Minimum Wage: Colorado
Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.
Authors: Tareen Zafrullah, Stuart R. Buttrick, Susan W. Kline and Mary L. Will, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Colorado's minimum wage is $13.65 per hour. See Minimum Wage.
- Employers may make deductions from employees' wages only for certain reasons. See Deductions Above the Minimum Wage.
- Employers may apply employees' tips and the cost of meals and lodging toward the minimum wage. See Tip Credit and Credit for Board and Lodging.
- Certain employers may pay minors and employees with physical disabilities less than the minimum wage. See Subminimum Wages.
- Denver has requirements pertaining to the minimum wage. See Local Requirements.