Other Leaves: Wyoming
Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.
Author: Vonde Smith, Law Offices of Vonde M. Smith, PC
- There are various types of leave that may be available to an employee in Wyoming. See Leaves of Absence.
- Wyoming does not have a state family and medical leave law applicable to private employers. See Family and Medical Leave.
- Wyoming employees are entitled to job-protected leave in order to serve on a jury. See Jury Duty Leave.
- An employer may not terminate or discipline an employee who attends or participates in a criminal proceeding as a victim or a witness. See Crime Victim/Witness Duty Leave.
- Employees who are eligible to vote are allowed one hour from work with pay for purposes of casting their vote. See Voting Leave.